In this video, we’ll see how easy to make an impressive chocolate trifle dessert. This trifle recipe is made with chocolate pudding, layers of brownies, sugar and whipped topping. This dessert recipe is simple to make, and it’s so creamy and dreamy. Before you get to this recipe, a few words about this chocolate trifle recipe. Enjoy!
- 1 (1.5 ounce) bar chocolate candy
- 1 (3.9 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (19.8 ounce) package brownie mix
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup water