Learn how to make this luscious chili pasta bake. This recipe is simple and easy to make. I hope you’ll enjoy this delicious recipes.
- 1 whole onion, chopped
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash black pepper
- 1 tablespoon chili powder, or more as needed
- ½ cups sour cream, for topping
- ½ tablespoons vegetable or canola oil
- ½ pounds pasta
- ¼ cups water
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 dashes cayenne powder
- 4 tablespoons green onions, chopped
- 14-½ ounces, weight canned diced tomatoes and green chilies
- 15 ounces fluid tomato sauce
- 15 ounces weight canned kidney or black beans, rinsed
- Start by preheating the oven to 350° F.
- Heat the oil over medium heat in a large pan skillet. Add onions and sauté for about 3 minutes. Add ground beef and season with salt and pepper. Cook until the beef is no longer pink.
- While the minced meat is being cooked, cook the pasta according to the instructions on the al dente packaging. After boiling, drain the water and set the noodles aside.
- After the ground beef is cooked, add the tomato sauce, the diced tomatoes and the green chilies, the beans, the chili powder, the cumin, the cayenne pepper and the water. Give it a stir and leave for about 5 minutes.
- Stir in the cooked pasta after 5 minutes. stir to combine.
- Put the chili paste mixture in a 9 × 13 pan, flatten with a spatula and sprinkle with cheese. Put in the oven for 30 minutes or until the edges are bubbling and the cheese is completely melted.
- Put the spoon on the bowl and top with sour cream and spring onions. Enjoy it!