Learn how to make a Croissant Doughnuts recipe. These are also known as croissant doughnut pastry. These yummy donuts is made with a chocolate, butter, pistachio, and peppercorns. This recipe is simple and easy to make. I hope you’ll enjoy this delicious Doughnut recipes.
- 1 egg
- 2 sheets puff pastry
- 20g butter
- 30g sugar
- 200 grams pancake mix
- Chocolate, melted
- 1 dried fruits
- 1 crushed pistachio
- 1 pink peppercorns
- 1 raspberries, freeze-dried
- Gold leaf
1. Soften the puff pastry and butter at room temperature.
2. In a bowl, combine pancake mix, butter, egg, and sugar and then mix well.
3. Stretch and flatten the dough with a puff pastry roll. Place the puff pastry on top.
4. Wrap the dough around the puff pastry. Cut in half and spread to flatten. Repeat this process at-least 3 times.
5. Using a mold, cut the donuts.
6. Fry in hot oil (170C) until golden brown.
7. Immerse in melted chocolate and decorate with your favorite ingredients.