Learn how to make this delicious avocado stuffed chicken. This recipe that I hope gets passed down. Everyone seems to like it. This chicken recipe is simple and easy to make with chicken breasts, fresh basil leaf, lemon pepper, and garlic powder. I hope you’ll enjoy this luscious avocado recipe.
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 large tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup fresh basil leaf, minced
- 2 tablespoons peppercorns, freshly ground
- 2 avocados, peeled, pitted & sliced
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 4 boneless chicken breasts skinless
- Place the chicken breast on a flat work surface and mix all remaining ingredients together except peppercorns.
- Reserve half of the mixture and divide the remaining half into the chicken breast.
- Roll up the breast and insert the ends. Place in a lightly oiled baking dish and sprinkle with peppercorns.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350 ° F for 45 minutes or until the chicken is tender.
- Remove from the oven and cut each breast in half.
- Put the avocados with the reserved mixture on the platter.
- You can decorate the platter with lime slices, fresh basil, avocado slices, and small tomatoes.