Learn how to make this spicy and yummy sticky garlic shrimp. This recipe is simple and easy way to cook. I hope you’ll enjoy this delicious garlic recipes.
- sesame seeds
- lemon slices
- cooked brown rice (to serve)
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 spring onion
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed chili flakes (optional)
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1400g uncooked shrimp, peeled & deveined
- Whisk honey, soy sauce, chili flakes (if used), ginger and garlic, mix in a medium bowl. Put aside.
- Add shrimp and olive oil in another medium bowl. Season the shrim with salt and ground pepper and mix.
- Heat the pan over medium-high heat. Place the shrimp into the pan. Cook the shrimp on one side until they seared, about for 2 minutes.
- Turn over the prawns and cook for a minute or until cooked, but slightly more translucent in the middle.
- Pour in the honey garlic marinade and cook until the shrimp is ready for about 1 minute more.
- Add chopped spring onions and sesame sseds.
- Add lemon slices.
- Serve the shrimp with reduced sauce over rice. Enjoy it!