No bake Oreo cheesecake is creamy and dreamy dessert. In this video, you’ll see how to make a delicious no bake Oreo cheesecake recipe. This cheesecake is made with Oreo vanilla cookies, cream cheese, sugar and whipping cream. This cake is simple to make, and it’s so yummy. I sometimes make it this Oreo recipe during the week. It’s also a great idea for birthday parties and social gatherings. Before you get to this recipe, a few words about this Oreo cheesecake recipe. Enjoy!
- 12 vanilla Oreo cookies
- 2 tablespoon of melted butter
- 3 tablespoon of confectioners sugar, more to taste
- 100 grams of cream cheese at room temperature
- 250 ml of whipping cream, chilled
- 1/4 tablespoon of vanilla extract