How links are chosen for All-Recipes
All-Recipes includes links to both internal and external websites. We select links that are editorially relevant to the content they’re linking from and are suitable for the likely audience.
These links are included for a number of reasons, including:
- for useful practical information
- for further informed comment
- for entertainment or enjoyment
- for background information
- for further relevant information or other key source material
We don’t link to external sites in return for services, cash, or any other considerations.
The All-Recipes homepage doesn’t accept submissions or any kind of requests.
Links to external websites:
External links are selected and reviewed when the page is published. However, the All-Recipes isn’t responsible for the content of external websites. This is because:
- the website doesn’t produce them or maintain/update them
- the website can’t change them
Links to user generated material
Some of the content we link to on website and external ones is generated by members of the public.